Why I Stopped Podcasting in 2019
It’s been months since the last episode of The Bearded Tog podcast. Wondering why I stopped podcasting in 2019? What’s next for the podcast and the vision of 2020? I share it all here.
Why I Stopped Podcasting and Adam’s 2020 Goals for the Bearded Tog
- Battle perfectionism. Done is better than perfect, but it’s hard when you really care about something for it to not feel perfect.
- Make sure that the Podcast is valuable, with great sound quality. It’s distracting when the sound isn’t great, and he’s creating some systems to make the podcast even better.
- Comparison. It’s a struggle to not compare yourself to others.
- The goal is to make better content, and to put it out.
- Mentorship is in full force! Adam had 5 mentees this year and plans to grow his mentorship program to add value and build the business of other photographers.
- If you listen to this episode, shoot Adam a DM on Instagram and let him know!
Connect with Adam Mason