Raise Your Rates and Your Value with this 1 Change
- Join the Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebeardedtog
- When you first start, it’s normal to just show up and follow the couple around on wedding day.
- You need to be proactive rather than reactive in your business.
- “I want to make the best images, have the least amount of stress, and have the most fun!”
- It’s important to keep consistent and make your images feel a certain way.
- Your clients view you as an expert and look to you for help.
- When you’re nervous, it’s not a good situation.
Raise Your Rates with a Wedding Guide
- If you build your client experience, it helps your marketing and increases your value.
- Adam bought wedding guides, but none of them felt modern, true to brand, and inclusive.
- Once we set ourselves apart, we are different and offer something else to couples who want something different.
- “Set your self apart, right? That’s one of the things that you need to do. Why are you different? Increase your value. Make it easy for couples to say ‘yes.'”
- What a referral to have a former bride give their wedding guide to a friend getting married!
- Dive in and figure out how to help! Upgrade your client experience through a wedding guide and set yourself apart.
- Join the Facebook group and get special launch pricing!
Connect with Adam Mason