Navigating Creativity and Business with Delphine Diallo
- Delphine lives in Brooklyn, went to school in Paris, and now is a full-time creative.
- We are experience division this year.
- There’s a balance between making the work you want to create and making a living.
- “People have to know the dedication of the commitment that it takes to change your life, because nobody’s going to dream about it except you.”
- Delphine was 31 when she started her photography career. She started a new life in New York and decided to change her life.
- Delphine decided to use all of her extra money and time on photography. After going to school in Paris, she had to create a life in which she could focus on creativity full time.
- Navigating creativity and business can be a challenge, but when it’s something you are meant to do, you have to make that path for yourself.
- After working with Peter Beard for months, Delphine began questioning point of view and her journey shifted.
Connect with Delphine Diallo