Pinterest Tips for Wedding Photographers with Sharee Davenport
- Pinterest is a free form of marketing for photographers and creatives.
- Sharee was able to provide for her family through photography and the corporate world until she made enough as a single parent to cover two salaries, and then she took the jump into full time photography.
- Set goals for yourself and make sure you’re set up for success for going full time.
- Don’t over pin. You have to do Pinterest right in order to generate leads.
- Pinterest isn’t just about numbers, it’s about generating actual traffic to your website and leads. It’s easy to inflate your numbers on Pinterest, but that’s a waste of your time if you aren’t doing it correctly.
- One of Sharee’s favorite Pinterest tips for wedding photographers is to start from scratch. You can delete everything and start over.
- The best place to start on Pinterest is from scratch.
- Everything on your Pinterest should link back to your website and ultimately to land where you want them.
- Spend the least amount of time to get the best results. Only pin content from your own website.
- If you want to pin for personal use, make your boards secret.
- Make your boards focused on what you do. Ex: Colorado Engagement Photographer, Colorado Wedding Photographer, etc.
- You can use what you already have and build up traffic, leads, and income.
- Keep in mind that Pinterest in a search engine, and the SEO has to back up what you want people to find you for.
Connect with Sharee Davenport