Successfully Sell Wedding Albums with Melissa Jill
- Melissa is the owner of Align Wedding Design.
- You’re a photographer. You’re not a professional wedding album designer.
- Align designs albums for photographers. They also education and resources for photographers.
- When pricing to successfully sell wedding albums, look at your cost and multiply it by 3 or 5 depending on your goals.
- Don’t be apologetic! Sell with confidence. This allows your buyer to see the value.
- Things that last forever take time and cost money, however, it’s up to you to build value.
- “It’s really about communicating on an emotional level and talking about how much you want each client to walk away with an album… and sharing why you feel that way”
- Don’t forget to paint a picture and share a story. Along with that, share personal experiences or experiences of your clients.
- We need to simplify life for our clients. Additionally, show them the value in something they can’t create themselves.
- You’ll have the most success if you meet with your client before and show them the albums. Show them an option for a really luxury album with upgrades, and give them that choice to make themselves.
Connect with Melissa Jill