Setting goals can be scary, and that’s not always a bad thing. If a goal doesn’t scare you, it might not be worth pursuing. But how do you go about accomplishing personal business goals? Is there a fast and S.M.A.R.T. way to find out?
In our last episode, we talked about accomplishing big goals by taking one step at a time. In this short but sweet mini-episode of the Bearded Tog Podcast, I’m sharing some of my own personal goals and the system I use to check if I can achieve them.
The Personal Business Goals I’m Accomplishing for 2017:
- Lose 2lbs a week using by staying in a calorie deficit.
- Read 12 books within 2017 or a book a month.
- Deliver Christmas Cards to all my family.
Accomplishing Personal Business Goals using the S.M.A.R.T method.
- Specific – Is your goal specified with detail or is it vague?
- Measurable – Can you measure your progress or success with this goal?
- Attainable – Is this feasible for you?
- Relevant – Is this something you need to do now? Does it match with the rest of your life?
- Time Specific – Pick a hard date, or a set amount of time each week, to achieve the goal.
Want more tips on accomplishing personal business goals? Listen to this episode:
Connect with Adam Mason
Join The Facebook Group: The Bearded Tog Podcast with Adam Mason
See Adam Mason’s work here: adammason.com